Become a Boredom Busters Partner
How can you get involved?
- By displaying digital collateral on your website - banner/button
- By sharing Facebook posts/twitter feeds
- By ‘liking’ the Platy Scotland Facebook page
- By following us on Twitter and using the hashtag #BoredomBusters
- By linking to www.boredombusters.org from your website
- By distributing/displaying flyers and posters
- By communicating details of our campaign to staff and members through internal/external communications.
What are the benefits of being a partner?
- You can help increase the amount and type of play that Scotland’s children are involved in.
- You can contribute to the positive effect on children’s social, physical, emotional and cognitive development.
- You can be part of an exciting, innovative project.